Sunday 21 April 2013

From Depression to Excellence in... 1 hour?


From Depression to Excellence in... 1 hour?

Ever feel like you just need to BREAK THROUGH?
You see, people walk around for years feeling like
SOMETHING is holding them back, preventing them from experiencing the life they
want to live. In today's training, we're going to learn all about that
something. You'll meet a woman named Tahnee who seemed to have it all… except
she was depressed. She spent an hour with Tony, went home, and did
everything she ever wanted in life - within six weeks, she married her
boyfriend, moved to her dream location, and even significantly increased her
income.

It's a great training. I think you'll really benefit.
Click here to see it

Talk soon,
Mark Peysha
CEORobbins-Madanes Training

P.S. Here's what people are saying about the training:

Your material is AWESOME. Being a family therapist and a family therapy teacher I learnt
from Cloe’s books years ago and followed Tony’s writings periodically. This material is unique
because of the way you incorporate the here and now and the theory behind it – you have
mastered the art of shaping transformational moments. To my eyes yours is the
very best teaching and learning material available. -Annick

This is great information, thank you Mark. I have seen my children follow me in the way
they interact with their children and I am very proud of that. I have also seen
areas in their lives where I have felt distressed and that I had failed in not
giving them better skills in growing. From reading the notes you have written, I
realise that it is my fear that may be influencing them. I have determined to
make changes to my thoughts and attitudes in this area. Already I am feeling
more joyful about these situations. -Elizabeth

I have a thriving life coaching practice already, and it truly is and has been my mission in life.
The journey to this realization has had many twists and turns, and many many signs
posted along the way. However, as I watched the videos you so graciously shared.
I was stunned to see how much of my practice is “Strategic Intervention” and
it’s “relationships in crisis” is where I do most of my work. You have filled me
with so much confirmation about what and how I do what I do I can’t thank you
both enough. To watch anger,frustration, and confusion melt away and turn in to
positive and loving solutions is an amazing experience for me. I’ve witnessed it
right in my own office just as you do in the videos. Love it, Love it, Love it.
Peace -Glen

P.P.S. Have you checked out your 5 hours of free training? Click any of these to get it:

Part 1: Relationship
Part 2: Finances
Part 3: Health
Part 4: Success

Source: Robbins-Madanes Training | 1701 Siskiyou Blvd, Ste. 1 | Ashland, OR 97520
To find out more: http://www.abetterlife-perth.com.au